If you’re a business owner, I’m sure you put your heart and soul into your company, just as I do. You want to make sure your business has the same top-notch insurance coverage that you purchase for your home, automobile and family.
Whether your business is big or small, local or regional, Ryan Insurance & Financial Services can customize an insurance plan that protects your company. As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business.
We offer a variety of commercial and business insurance products, including:
- General Liability Insurance. This broad policy covers general liability exposures, including errors and omissions, employee lawsuits, and misleading statements made by directors and board members. You can also purchase coverage that protects your computer equipment.
- Commercial Property. This common type of insurance provides a wide range of coverage for buildings, inventory, equipment, tools, computer equipment, and even lost profits when the business is closed.
- Commercial Auto Insurance. This can cover a combination of vehicle types and drivers, as well as some types of motorized equipment.
- Commercial Umbrella. When a catastrophic liability loss occurs, an umbrella insurance policy can mean the difference between a business surviving or failing. This type of policy protects you when losses exceed your basic liability coverage.
- Workers Comp. If you have employees, it’s critical that you have workers compensation coverage. Workers comp pays for medical care and rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. It also protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
- Bonds. A surety bond is a written promise that an insurance company will protect your assets and back up the promises made by someone else. We can help you select from a range of construction, commercial and fidelity bonds.
Every business is unique. Email "Ryan Insurance & Financial Services" <sean [at] seanryaninsurance [dot] com> today to find out how to get the best business insurance, service, price and value.